Celebrate with us by purchasing your own Special Limited Edition Boot Campaign Branded 10-Year-Anniversary Boots! These are currently in production. Expected delivery time for these one-of-a-kind boots is targeted for early fall 2019.
- Custom blue tongue with Boot Campaign 10-Year- Anniversary tag
- Fin friendly, fits nearly all dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and water quickly
- Non-sine rust-proof RED lace hardware will not break on the battlefield
- Low profile laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
- Ultron® PU contoured insole will not absorb water
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
- SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles - originally developed for rock climbing shoes - is one of the stickiest high traction rubbers on the market
- With your purchase of these boots, $50 goes towards the Boot Campaign mission
- Available only in men’s whole sizes 5-14 but are offered in wide (EEE). See conversion notes below for women’s sizes
- Free standard shipping - YEA!
The Virtual Cobbler’s Tips
These boots are offered in men’s sizes. Guys, purchase your normal shoe size. Ladies, choose a size smaller than your typical shoe size (my sister wears a 12 – whoa! So she ordered a size 11). Also, medium (M) width is equivalent to D width; wide (W) is equivalent to EEE width, in case you need a little more room in there.