Proudly made in the USA and designed for US Military operators in hot climates, the Heat Hot Weather boot is armed with anti-microbial technology that's ready to sweat it out in the hot weather.
Our boot partner is experiencing extended shipping delays. Please expect this boot to take a few weeks to ship out.
While we do offer shipping to APOs, international shipping is not available.
- Flesh-out cattle hide leather upper with 1000D Cordura® fabric for durability and breathability
- Faytex® lined upper for comfort and anti-microbial moisture control
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Triple bonded nylon thread used in every stitch for durability
- Vibram® Crossbow cupsole outsole provides maximum traction on varied terrain
- Rigid fiberglass shank for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- DUAL DENSITY COMFORT SYSTEM - Removable PU footbed with anti-microbial, moisture control textile outer lining combines with a board lasted midsole with high density PU foam coating for lasting comfort and support
- Heel counter custom shaped with Back Part Molding to eliminate "break-in" discomfort
- Ergonomically molded thermoplastic toe box ensures ideal fit from the first wear
- Removable anti-microbial Remington® insole
- Stitched toe and heel for durability
- Easy-off heel groove
- Brass speed lacing system
- Made in USA
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Berry Amendment Compliant
- With your purchase of this item, a percentage of the sale supports the Boot Campaign mission
- Every pair of boots comes with a complimentary pair of Boot Campaign Boot Tags